- During the last week I've made lots more origami crane pieces. I'm also currently making lots more of my japanesey jewellery (clay and chiyogami) - must remember to post some pics before they sell.
- It's Georgie Love's 5th birthday and they are celebrating with a special sale. Use the code weare5 for 20% off everything till the end of April. Yay! You can buy Under the Shade of a Bonsai Tree products here.
- I'm sponsoring the super-sweet, super-cool blog by the super-gorgeous Laura this month. It's called Violet Bella. She has posted a lovely entry about her sponsors. I think you should check out her blog (and her lovely jewellery and amazing photography) and also have a squiz at the links of all the other fab sponsors. And remember I'm offering a 20% off discount to her readers!
- More "happy customer" photos posted here. If you have a pic of yourself wearing Under the Shade of a Bonsai Tree jewellery and would love to share, email me: email@example.com I will send you a thank you gift!
- I have added a little music player at the right of my blog -----> do you want to know what kind of music I'm into? Have a listen. Tell me what you think!
- Christina from Down and Out Chic has included my patchwork brooch in one of her gorgeous blog entries.
I think I just spotted your patchwork piece in Lulu on Carlisle Street???
PS: Speaking of jewelry...If you have a moment, stop by and check out the giveaway I'm running
Great week Jacq! It's all happening! I've got something exciting happening on Monday ... can't wait to see it!!
Post a Comment